23rd March 2017, 12:17 PM
JESUJESI

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ME (CSE)? How can I apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for ME (CSE) so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ME (CSE)? How can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for civil services examination after B.Tech. in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in BHEL? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in IBM or Dell from Bhubneswar? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE examination? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for admission?
  6. Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for NATA exam?
  9. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  10. Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  11. When can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for a girl to apply for NDA?
  14. Can a B.Sc passed student apply for IBPS SO exam? What is the required eligibility criteria to apply for the exam?
  15. Am I eligible to do MA Economics after BA? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MA?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for CA admission?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Honors?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the agricultural officer post?
31st March 2017, 10:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ME (CSE)? How can I apply for the same?

ME CSE stands for Master of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering. The eligibility criteria for this course is that you must have done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering in Computer Science engineering.

Entrance examination for this course is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is conducted by IIT or IISC every year. The notification for 2018 GATE exam will be released in September of 2017. After that you can apply at official website of examination conducting authority.
31st March 2017, 06:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ME (CSE)? How can I apply for the same?

The eligibility criteria for Master of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering is:

1. Bachelor of Technology in Computer science engineering from a recognized university. Final year B.Tech candidates can also apply for entrance exam.

2. If you want to pursue this course from top institutes, you must clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam for admission in M.Tech.

There is no notification for GATE at present. GATE 2017 is over.
31st March 2017, 10:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

About ME CSE:

ME CSE is Master of Engineering in Computer Science. It is post graduate course.

Entrance exam for M.E: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

IIT conducts GATE exam.

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam is Bachelor of technology from a recognized technical institute. Candidates with B.Tech in CSE can apply for GATE exam for M.E CSE.
31st March 2017, 10:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.E (CSE) course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a Government recognized university. To get admission in M.E (CSE) course, you have to appear and qualify entrance examinations like GATE, PGCET, etc.,. Based on your entrance examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing M.E (CSE) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?