31st July 2012, 10:54 PM
Susha01

When is the next IBPS PO exam scheduled? How do I apply for the same?

When is the next IBPS PO exam scheduled for? How do i apply for the same?

2nd August 2012, 06:22 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next IBPS PO exam scheduled? How do I apply for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susha01 View Post
When is the next IBPS PO exam scheduled for? How do i apply for the same?
IBPS Stand for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this examination is conducted twice in a year for recruitment of 19 public sector banks .

IBPS PO notification was already released on 09/03/12 , Last date for receipt of application on 30/03/12 and the examination was completed on 17/06/12 .

So , Please wait for the another notification . The notification will be published in the employment news paper as well as official website of Institute of Banking Personnel selection .

How to Apply ???

The Applicant can apply online mode and there is no other mode of application will be accepted . The online application will be available from at the time of notification .

Application fees details are mentioned below ::

Rs 50/- for Reserved categories like SC/ST/PD candidates .
Rs 450/- for all other candidates .

Information Regrading the probationary Officer ::

To crack probationary officer examination then the applicant need to completed their three year graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification

Note :: There is no percentage barriers for IBPS PO Examination .

The Applicant age should not more than 30 years and not less than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for reserved categories .

IBPS PO Pattern ::

Official Website :: www.ibps.in
9th November 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next IBPS PO exam scheduled? How do I apply for the same?

whe n is next ibpspo exam ?
21st November 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i'm shashikala and i'm pursuing bca , i'm in 6th sem now, can i write ibps exam for po post and when it will conducted?
5th December 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

when is next ibpspo exam ?
11th December 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

hello sir when ibps po next uitment please send me all on on e mail

[email protected]
24th December 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

pls let me know the next date of ibps po exam in 2013.
26th January 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

please let me know when will b the next ibps po exam -2013???
26th January 2013, 07:38 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

The PO exam is held twice in an year by the institute of IBPS. IBPS stands for Institution of Banking Personnel Selection. for the next nearest PO exam, The notification of the PO exam is declard generally in the month of march, and you have to apply for the exam till the end of march and the exam will be conducted in the month of june.
The minimum eligibilty criteria is that you should be a graduate with an aggregate 65% marks in your graduation and your age should be in between 21-28 years of age.
For the scheduled dates and notificaitions with further details, you can go the website of IBPS.
www.ibps.in
gud luck
4th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

When is the next IBPS PO exam scheduled?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?