9th July 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission forms be available for M.A in English?

when will the admission form of ma in english published

Related Questions:
  1. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  2. Date of announcement of English Honors forms? From where to get it?
  3. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  4. How to get admission forms for M.A English?
  5. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  6. When will the admission forms be available for M.A in English?
  7. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  8. Procedure of admission in B.Ed? Where will I get admission form? I have completed graduation in English with 56.07%
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  10. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?
  12. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  13. Date of forms for B.Ed and MA (English)?
  14. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  16. What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?
  17. When will the forms be available for Entrance Exam for MA in English? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Date of announcement of forms for English Honors? In which month the exams of CAT will be held?
14th January 2017, 08:02 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission forms be available for M.A in English?

Master of Arts in English is a postgraduate academic degree. The duration of Master of Arts in English course is two years. Candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

The tentative dates of Online application starts from : 18 Dec 2017

After completion of this course you can apply for different type of jobs are given below.
  1. English Translator
  2. Junior Parliamentary Reporter
  3. English Editor
  4. English Faculty
  5. English Teacher
  6. English Tutor
  7. English Proof Reader
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?