25th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission for B.Com after getting 73.86% in 12th GUjarat board?

where can i get admission for b.com after getting 73.86% in 12th Gujarat board?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  6. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  7. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  8. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  9. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  10. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 43% in Gujarat? I have scored 53% in 12th Gujarat board
  12. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  14. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  15. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  16. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  17. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
5th June 2013, 03:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get admission for B.Com after getting 73.86% in 12th GUjarat board?

You can apply for so many colleges/universities in the state of Gujarat for admission in B. Com with 73.86%. If you would have mentioned the name of the city i would have named the college/institutions in which you can apply for admission. There are hundreds of colleges in Gujarat state, it is not possible top pin point one college for you to apply for admission.

However you can try in these colleges in Gujarat:
Anand Institute of Business Studies
Rajkot, Gujarat
Web: www.aibs.ac.in

Smt. J. J. Kundalia Commerce College
Rajkot, Gujarat
Web: jkundaliacommercecollege.org

Popatlal Dhanjibhai Malaviya College of Commerce
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Web: www.pdmcc.org

Rai University
Dholka Taluka
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Mob: 8980004242/4326
Web: http://www.raiuniversity.edu.in

C Z Patel College of Business and Management
Vallabh Vidya Nagar
Gujarat
Tel:02692-236700/655430
Web: www.ecvm.net/czp.html
5th June 2013, 03:33 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get admission for B.Com after getting 73.86% in 12th GUjarat board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where can i get admission for b.com after getting 73.86% in 12th Gujarat board?
You can apply for so many colleges/universities in the state of Gujarat for admission in B. Com with 73.86%. If you would have mentioned the name of the city i would have named the college/institutions in which you can apply for admission. There are hundreds of colleges in Gujarat state, it is not possible top pin point one college for you to apply for admission.

However you can try in these colleges in Gujarat:
Anand Institute of Business Studies
Rajkot, Gujarat
Web: www.aibs.ac.in

Smt. J. J. Kundalia Commerce College
Rajkot, Gujarat
Web: jkundaliacommercecollege.org

Popatlal Dhanjibhai Malaviya College of Commerce
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Web: www.pdmcc.org

Rai University
Dholka Taluka
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Mob: 8980004242/4326
Web: http://www.raiuniversity.edu.in

C Z Patel College of Business and Management
Vallabh Vidya Nagar
Gujarat
Tel:02692-236700/655430
Web: www.ecvm.net/czp.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?