13th October 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Where to study sound technology in India? What is the procedure for admission in those institutes?

Where to study sound technology/engineering in India? Which are the best institutes to study sound technology and what is the procedure for admission to these institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get GATE scholarship in next year with valid GATE score?
  2. List of top 10 institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the admission process for that?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. List of courses to join after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?
  6. What step should be taken to be an aeronautical engineer?
  7. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for technical education?
  9. Which engineering college should I prefer? Any chance to get a job in civil engineering after 4 years?
  10. What kind of preparation is needed for CAT, MAT and XAT entrance exams?
  11. Is Nanotechnology a useful course to study? Best institutes in India?
  12. Procedure for admission in diploma in Sept month?
  13. Which is the best college for Engineering in Lucknow?
  14. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  15. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  16. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  17. List of best engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of best colleges for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?