14th November 2011, 08:04 AM
calltoakhtar1

Where will I get online application forms for CST Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Sir where will i get online application form for cst 2012.
I am persuing b.tech in computer science and engineering and will pass out in 2012. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  2. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. What will be the fee structure for M.Phil in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? When will the application forms be available to join this course?
  4. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for CST exam?
  6. Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?
  7. When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?
  8. Can B.Tech engineers apply for assistant teacher post in WBSSC
  9. What details need to be attached with AIEEE form?
  10. Can I apply for SAIL exam after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  11. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. MBA fee structure details of Srivenkateshwara University in Tirupati?
  13. What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?
  14. Date of sale of ARC application forms? When to submit the forms online?
  15. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  16. Which subjects should I choose for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course? -- [New]
5th July 2012, 11:20 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will I get online application forms for CST Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Competence in Software Technology aka CST is the exam conducted for studends who are interested in career in software technology. The Competence in Software Technology (CST) exam is conducted by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in Mumbai.

Eligibility for CST:

There are several levels of CST exam thus each exam has its own eligibility

Eligibility for CST 2012 Level E and I

You should have Bachelor's degree is any subject of your choice

Diploma in Engineering with minimum of 3 years after 10th class and 2 years after 12th class.

Eligibility for CST 2012 Level D

B.Sc in computer science

3 years diploma course in Computer Science or Computer engineering by any recognized institute in India.

Bachelor's degree in any subject with at least 6 months long part time training in software technology which should include 15 hours of work per week and should cover Basic Computer concept and C Programming language.

Bachelor's degree along with 3 months duration of full-time training along with 30 hours of work per week that should include basic computer concept and C Programming language.

Eligibility for CST 2012 Level G

Bachelor's degree in Engineering in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunication, Electrical, Instrumentation. M.Tech degree is same subjects would be fine too.

MCA or M.Sc in computer science or IT

As to your question of applying online for the CST 2012 exam. Unfortunately the dates for the exam has been passed. The last date of submitting the application form was first week of January 2012. Results were declared in March 2012. But for the future you can apply online using the official website - http://cst.cdacmumbai.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?