19th April 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether a Female candidate can pursue B.Ed course after scoring 40% marks in Graduation?

Respected Sir, I am a Female candidate and I have completed my Graduation scoring 40% marks, Now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know whether a Female candidate pursue B.Ed course after scoring 40% marks in Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  3. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 48% marks in UG and 49% in PG? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  6. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in English from IGNOU after scoring 54.6% marks in Post Graduation?
  8. Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?
  9. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after scoring 50% marks in Post Graduation?
  14. What should I do to be selected for International Air Hostess?
  15. How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed along with MA English within 1 year after completing BCA course scoring 67% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?
19th April 2017, 07:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether a Female candidate can pursue B.Ed course after scoring 40% marks in Graduation?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who are interested in making their career as a teacher.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a bachelor degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

So having completed your graduation with just 40% marks you are not eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course.
19th April 2017, 07:39 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a Female candidate can pursue B.Ed course after scoring 40% marks in Graduation?

No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course. Candidates who have completed their graduation with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for this course. There is 5% relaxation of marks for reserved category. So if you belongs to reserved category then also you can't do this course. Thanks
19th April 2017, 08:04 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

To be eligible to join B.Ed course, a Candidate should complete his/her graduation in any discipline (ie. B.A.,B.Com, B.Sc, BBM etc) with 50% marks. For female candidates there is no relaxation.
For SC/ST/BC(A/B/C/D/E) and Physically handicapped candidates, 40% marks in graduation is criteria. To be eligible candidate age should have completed 19 years. There is no restriction on upper age limit.
21st April 2017, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Female candidate and I have completed my Graduation scoring 40% marks, Now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know whether a Female candidate pursue B.Ed course after scoring 40% marks in Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?