15th December 2016, 10:55 AM
pandsanjay

How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG?

Respected Sir, I have passed my Post Graduation in Education but I have secured below 50% marks, So I want to know can I give improvement marks for making my percentage higher. How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG? If yes then please answer as soon as possible.
Mo. 9761255295

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  3. Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring 51% marks in B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 48% marks in UG and 49% in PG? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  5. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  6. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  7. After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?
  8. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  13. Should I apply for improvement exams?
  14. What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after scoring 39% in B.Com and 60% marks in M.Com?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after completing MA (Sociology) scoring 53% marks from Mumbai University? In which college can I apply for PhD?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]

30th November 2017, 04:42 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course for those who are looking to become teacher in middle and high schools ( i.e; for Classes above standard 5).

Further for pursuing same degree course the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree course in Arts/Commerce/Science with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% to 10% is allowed for SC/ST and PH category candidates.

So as far as you are concerned about improving your marks in post graduation degree for pursuing B.Ed degree then it is not required as admission in B.Ed degree is based on the marks secured at undergraduate level and hence if you have not managed the required aggregate at graduate level then you should try to improve your marks in that rather than looking to improve marks in postgraduate degree course.

19th August 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG?

I have got only second class in my PG. WHAT TO DO TO IMPROVE TO 1ST CLASS

30th August 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Well can i attempt m.a. final year improvement exam with b.ed first year

17th June 2021, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to my PG score Improve, what to do

24th November 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed p.G. below 50% in 2003. Can I improve to get first class .please reply soon. Mob.9496985153

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?