30th June 2012, 04:43 PM
vvsaha

Am I eligible to give IBPS Exam having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of my BE course?

i have 2 backlogs in 8th sem BE can i eligible for ibps exam r not

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give IBPS Exam having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of my BE course?
  2. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS degree in US? I am currently doing B.E ECE in Chennai, India
  4. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs?
  5. What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?
  6. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  9. Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  11. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to apply for CAT with backlogs? I am a BE graduate
  13. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  14. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?
  15. Am I eligible to take up IES exam while doing ECE?
  16. Entrance exam eligibility based on B.tech percentage before and after clearing backlogs
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  18. Eligibility for software companies after 76.5% ,73% and 55% in B.E EEE(8th semester), 12 and 10th standard?
30th June 2012, 06:51 PM
epson

Default Re: Am I eligible to give IBPS Exam having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of my BE course?

There is no such rule In the books of IBPS exam that a candidate who has back logs cannot attempt. The only thing which the committee looks is the degree under any respective from an authorized and recognized institution.
Most of the exams even don’t care of the percentage but there are few which wants a minimum of 50% in the degree or bachelors..
30th June 2012, 07:54 PM
cenahlr

Default Re: Am I eligible to give IBPS Exam having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of my BE course?

hi,
To join ibps you have passed your graduation from a recognized university with no backlogs.
You are not eligible for ibps.
Thanks
30th June 2012, 08:32 PM
sweetravi18

Hi Saha,
Yes, you are eligible to give IBPS examination. You should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government before attending their interview.

For more information, please find the attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CWE_PO_March_2012.pdf(118.8 KB, 106 views)
22nd July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM INTERESTED FOR IBPS EXAM BUT MY CURRENT AGE IS 30 SO IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME
18th January 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi, which are the exams I can attend being in 8 sem of ELECTRIC ENGG
18th January 2013, 03:00 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to give IBPS Exam having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of my BE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvsaha View Post
i have 2 backlogs in 8th sem BE can i eligible for ibps exam r not

hi friend,

A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with at least 55% from recognise universities....

Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category students ...

EXAM PATTERN:
  1. Reasoning
  2. English Language
  3. Computer Knowledge
  4. General Awareness
  5. Quantitative Aptitude
  6. Computer Knowledge

all the best,...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?