6th December 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to apply for IAS exam if I pursue one year BA course from DIPS University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue one year BA course from DIPS University and after completing it I want to apply for IAS. I want to know will I be eligible to apply for IAS exam if I pursue one year BA course from DIPS University? If yes then please answer as soon as possible.

8th December 2016, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for IAS exam if I pursue one year BA course from DIPS University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue one year BA course from DIPS University and after completing it I want to apply for IAS. I want to know will I be eligible to apply for IAS exam if I pursue one year BA course from DIPS University? If yes then please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for IAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
8th December 2016, 03:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for IAS exam if I pursue one year BA course from DIPS University?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IAS examination if you pursue one year B.A course from DIPS university. To be eligible to apply for IAS examination, you should have passed minimum three years Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. The one year B.A course is not accepted by UPSC for appearing in IAS examination. So, if you want to apply for IAS examination, you should have to pursue minimum three years B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?