3rd October 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in software company after completion of diploma and B.E?

I passed 10th with 76.80%. then i finished 12th with 43.66%. after 12th i took 1 year of gap and joined diploma in computer science. in the final year of diploma i got backlogs.so i finished diploma 1 year late with 71.47%. i got lateral entry in engineering. i finished B.E with distinction. can i get a good job in good IT company?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  2. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in software company after completion of diploma and B.E?
  4. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?
  7. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  8. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  11. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  13. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  14. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  16. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for software company after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  18. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
3rd October 2016, 01:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software company after completion of diploma and B.E?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in software company after completion of your Diploma and B.E course. You can find a lot of job opportunities on basis of Diploma and B.E course certificates. As you are from Computer Science department, you will have programming languages, if you are good at programming languages like JAVA, .NET, etc., definitely you are eligible to get a job in software company after completion of your Diploma and B.E course.
3rd October 2016, 02:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software company after completion of diploma and B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 10th with 76.80%. then i finished 12th with 43.66%. after 12th i took 1 year of gap and joined diploma in computer science. in the final year of diploma i got backlogs.so i finished diploma 1 year late with 71.47%. i got lateral entry in engineering. i finished B.E with distinction. can i get a good job in good IT company?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in software companies after completion of diploma and B.E. But the marks you got in 12th standard is very less (43%), many leading software companies required at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.E. So it is very difficult to get a job in companies like TCS, Infosys etc. There are other small and midsized software companies are available in India; they will appoint candidates with B.E marks only. So you can apply for that type of companies for a job after completion of B.E. The selection will be done on the basis of aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview.
3rd October 2016, 07:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get a good job in Software Company after the completion of your B.E degree.
Candidates those who have successfully completed their B.E from a recognised University can definitely apply for jobs in software companies.
All you need to do is that you must apply in different companies for job application which matches your qualification and sit for the interviews. If you can qualify in that, you can definitely get a good job based on it.
3rd October 2016, 10:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get a good job in any IT firm, there is no such problem in it, it doesn't matter if you have backlogs during your studies. The thing that matters is that you should have scored better in it.

You should just concentrate well in your studies and don't worry about it, you will very much be able to avail a good job in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?