4th October 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any special Entrance Exam for Astronomy course? Syllabus for this Exam?

i am subhashree swain, doing B.Sc in physics hons. i am so much interested in astronomy. this is my aim please tell me if is there any special entrance exam? what is the syllabus? hw wl i give this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  3. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy? -- [New]
  4. What are the entrance exams I need to write to do post graduation in Astronomy?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Astronomy UG program after completing Diploma in E&TC? Eligibility criteria and tips for preparation?
  6. Entrance exam for Astronomy after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  8. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  9. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  10. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  11. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  12. What is the requirement for Astronomy after completing 12th? What is the scope?
  13. Any entrance exam for MSc in Astronomy? Minimum qualification and other requirements?
  14. How to become an Astronaut?
  15. Am I eligible for the IIST entrance examination? What's the syllabus for the same? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations? I have 9.6 CGPA in 10th and having good percentage in 11th
  16. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  17. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  18. How can I study Astronomy in Graduation being a 12th Science candidate?
23rd October 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any special Entrance Exam for Astronomy course? Syllabus for this Exam?

qualification eligible for MTech. Astronomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?