16th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Banking Clerk and PO recruitments being a 35 year old candidate?

Dear Sir, I have completed MBA and secured 60% marks. Now I am serving in Army and I am 34 years old now. I am planning to give VRS next year, please tell me that Am I eligible for Banking Clerk and PO recruitments being a 35 year old candidate? Is there any relaxation applicable for me?

18th June 2016, 06:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Banking Clerk and PO recruitments being a 35 year old candidate?

Eligibility criteria for Banking jobs are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized college or university.
Age criteria:-
For clerk maximum age limit is upto 28 years.
For PO maximum age limit is upto 30 years.
For OBC 2 years age relaxation.
For SC/ST 3 years age relaxation.
For Ex-Servicemen 5 years age relaxation.
For physically handicapped 10 years age relaxation.

As per this information you have not enough time for this so do this as soon as possible.
19th June 2016, 12:35 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Banking Clerk and PO recruitments being a 35 year old candidate?

You have completed your MBA degree with 60% marks. You are doing job in Indian Army and planning to give VRS next year and want to do job in banking sector. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for PO or clerk exam being 35 years old.

**The minimum eligibility for taking the bank clerk or PO exam is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. You fulfill this condition.

**For bank (SBI/ IBPS) clerk exam, the maximum age limit is 28 years. Relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit is given to Ex-Service men candidates. But still after getting the relaxation you are not eligible for bank clerk exams.

**For bank (SBI/ IBPS) PO exam, the maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit is given to Ex-Service men candidates. So you are eligible for bank PO exam but it will be your last chance for giving PO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?