26th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exams after completing Diploma in Engineering course?

Respected Sir,
I have completed 10th and the
studying in Diploma in Engineering course.
This is my final year and I want to
give IBPS exams. So I want to know that
I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  2. Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?
  4. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  5. Can I be eligible for IBPS exam after completing intermediate in science with 44%
  6. Am I eligible to sit for IBPS PO exam after completing graduation from DU with less than 55%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for IBPS 2015 and SBI 2015 exams?
  8. Eligibility to appear in IBPS PO/MT exams for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  9. Am I eligible for IBPS CWE after completing 10th with 60.76%
  10. Am I eligible for IBPS PO exam after scoring 52% in 10th and 56% in 12th and 64.14% in engineering
  11. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  12. How can I get information regarding GPAT?
  13. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  15. How much hostel fees is to be paid in the first semester?
  16. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology?
  17. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  18. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
27th April 2015, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exams after completing Diploma in Engineering course?

No, I am really sorry to say that you are NOT eligible to appear in IBPS Examination being a Diploma Holder. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for IBPS RRB, Clerical Cadre, PO and SO Recruitment is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university (State/ Central) institute.

Minimum Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates must have passed "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:

Minimum age - 20 years

Maximum age - 28 years

Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates (OBC/ ST/ SC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen) as per government norms.

As you are not eligible to appear in IBPS recruitments having Diploma as an educational qualification, I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech to be eligible.
28th April 2015, 01:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exams after completing Diploma in Engineering course?

No dear, you are not eligible to apply. Truly speaking you don't have an eligibility to apply for any of bank exams. Since for any Bank job like Clerk you need to complete graduation for it.

Otherwise you will not be allowed to apply for IBPS Exams. And In fact IBPS is the Examination board which conducts the various examinations for different PSB's. So you need to fulfills the requirements.

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Exams :

1.You should complete graduation from the recognized university.

2.There is No requirement of percentage for it.

3.Diploma is not equivalent to graduation so you don't have required eligibility.

4.Ages may vary according to the type of Job Position.

For Clerk -- 21 to 28 years

PO/MT's --- 21 to 30 years

SO's--- 21 to 30 years

Finally I would suggest you to complete B.E/B.Tech with some percentage from the recognized University. Then you can apply not only for IBPS but also for SBI.
28th April 2015, 04:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed 10th and the
studying in Diploma in Engineering course.
This is my final year and I want to
give IBPS exams. So I want to know that
I am eligible or not?
No, you are not eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

For IBPS po exam, your age should be 20 to 30 years.

For IBPS clerk exam, your age should be 20 to 28 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in/
14th August 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed 03 years full time diploma and I had 10 years experience in Defence( Indian Navy(Technical field). Can I eligible for IBPS clerk as per Central Govt letter F18-19/75/t-2 dated 26 May 1977 (which letter says Diploma with ten years experience is equivalent to Engineering degree).
Please clarify.
5th October 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I completed diploma and am joined also am completed engineering in computer science.so my question is am eligible for ibps SO IT officer????
18th September 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE INSTRUMENTATION AFTER 10 DIPLOMA 3 YEARS COURSE. Am I eligible for taking ibps bank clerical exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?