1st July 2016, 07:35 PM
Ndabas20

Am I eligible to fillup CTET application form if waiting for B.Ed 1st year result?

Hello Everyone,
I had given B.Ed 1st year exam. But the result is not declared yet. Am I eligible to fill CTET application form? I want to appear in CTET so I want to fillup the application form. Please tell me am I eligible or not?

3rd July 2016, 12:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fillup CTET application form if waiting for B.Ed 1st year result?

No, you are not eligible to appear for CTET. CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and the entrance examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year.

As, B.Ed is of two year course, so you cannnot appear for examination. To appear for examination it is necessary that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and also have passed B.Ed or waiting for final year result.

To get eligibility criteria for examination or syllabus for examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
3rd July 2016, 06:32 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fillup CTET application form if waiting for B.Ed 1st year result?

CBSE conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam every year. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for taking this exam or not. You have given the first year exam of B.Ed course but the result is not yet declared. Yes definitely you are eligible for CTET exam.

Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam:

Minimum qualification (for elementary stage): Student must possess Graduation degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). So you are definitely eligible for CTET exam.

**You will be surprised to know that the online application has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 18th July 2016.

Link to apply:http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=46
5th July 2016, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndabas20 View Post
Hello Everyone,
I had given B.Ed 1st year exam. But the result is not declared yet. Am I eligible to fill CTET application form? I want to appear in CTET so I want to fillup the application form. Please tell me am I eligible or not?
No, you you are not eligible for CTET.

Those candidates who have competed graduation degree and B.Ed course from a recognized university are eligible for CTET exam.

There is no age criteria.
23rd August 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.Ed 1st yr but my result has not come yet so am I eligible for CTET 2018 exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?