28th July 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc IT holder get Junior Engineer job in Railway? Does a B.Sc IT holder eligible to the post shown for B.Sc CS?

Dear Sir, I am a girl candidate and my qualification is B.Sc IT. Am I eligible to get Junior Engineer job in Railway? Can a B.Sc IT holder is eligible to the post shown for B.SC CS?

30th July 2016, 09:29 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc IT holder get Junior Engineer job in Railway? Does a B.Sc IT holder eligible to the post shown for B.Sc CS?

Yes, you are eligible.

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts entrance exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineers in the Railway department .

Academic qualification required for Railway Entrance exam for Junior Engineer is three years Diploma in concerned Engineering Discipline like Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics etc.

The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 35 Years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in

Written Examination ,

Medical test ,

Interview, and

Certificate Verification.

Syllabus for the examination :

General Awareness

General intelligence

General Science

Arithmetic

Reasoning

Technical Ability

2nd January 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc IT holder get Junior Engineer job in Railway? Does a B.Sc IT holder eligible to the post shown for B.Sc CS?

Dear Sir, I am a girl candidate and my qualification is B.Sc IT. Am I eligible to get Junior Engineer job in Railway? Can a B.Sc IT holder is eligible to the post shown for B.SC CS?

9th January 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am rohit i have a degree of BSc(it) So sir i want to know am i eligible for JE IT job in railway, if it is yes then in form it shown only for bsc CS. Then what we have to do sir just help me out

13th September 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am kaushik. I have a degree of bsc itm.(information technology & management) so sir I want to know am I eligible for je job in railway

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?