7th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a CID Officer after lung abscess surgery?

Hello Sir, I am Prathamesh, I am student of 12th class (PCB). I want to become a CID officer and my lung abscess surgery was done. Am I eligible to become a CID officer. Please reply quickly.

8th September 2017, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a CID Officer after lung abscess surgery?

To become a CID officer, you must have to complete at least Graduation in any stream and have to qualify in the Civil Services Examiantion.
After the completion of Graduation, you will be eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the Civil Services examination.
There are three stages of the examination:-

Written Test.
Physical Test.
Interview.
8th September 2017, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on the medical fitness test conducted by the concerned authority. If you are physically fit enough to pass all the physical tests and medical tests, then you will be considered for it.

Just make sure that you are fully fit before applying, because any issue in medical report can act against you.
2nd April 2021, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i had a knock knee correction surgery , after recovery can i still join cid please please reply i waht to know so tht i dan join law schll or else i wl cntinue with business administration studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?