13th January 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream and after completing it I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know what is the procedure to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  3. Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?
  4. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  6. How to join Indian Navy as an officer after completing 12th with biomaths stream?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  9. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  10. Can I join Indian Navy after completing class 12th at the age of 17?
  11. Can I join Indian Navy after scoring 51% marks in 12th class with science stream
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as Officer after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  14. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
  15. What steps should I follow to join the Indian Navy? How much should I score in class 12th to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  16. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy being 12th pass?
  18. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after 12th arts stream?
14th January 2017, 05:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?

To join Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream, you have to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination conducted by UPSC. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you should have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have to pass 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board.

=> You should have attained the minimum age of 16.5 years and not more than 19.5 years.

=> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

=> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.

It is best to take NDA coaching from a good coaching center or you can refer online preparation sites to prepare for NDA examination.
14th January 2017, 09:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream.

You can join INDIAN NAVY with the help of National Defence Academy examination. For this examination the age of candidate must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Also only unmarried male candidates are eligible for National Defence Academy examination.

ELIGIBILITY: Candidate must have passed 12th class with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

The name of best NDA coaching are given below.

1. Best NDA coaching In chandigarh
Address: Behind South End Hotel 2570, C, Sector 35, Chandigarh, 160022
Phone:090410 12051

2. Disha Academy
Address: 573-G, Tapkeshwar Road, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248003
Phone:0135 255 3284

3. Doon Defence Career Point
Address: SBI 2nd floor, 1, DL ROAD, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Phone:099970 24015
15th January 2017, 10:14 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

> If you have passed class 12th with Physics , chemistry and maths as a compulsory subject and got minimum 60% marks , then you are eligible for Indian navy admission.
> NDA recruits student for the navy service after class 12th.
> If your age is between 16.5 years to 21 years then you are eligible to join.

Following entrance exam are held time to time for admission:
>> National Defence Academy (NDA)
>> Graduate special entry scheme.
>> NCC special Entry

** If you are first time visitor to NDA then register yourself at www.nda.nic.in
** Then as per notification , apply for the post before last date expires.
** Download your call letter for giving exam.
** For preparation you can take help of entrance exam books of Arihant, Siksha publication.
15th January 2017, 01:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Class 12th with Science stream and looking to join Indian Navy you have following options as discussed below :-

--> For officer's entry ( as permanent commission ) :-

* You have the option of your recruitment as same through NDA entrance examination, for which your age need to lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You have the option of joining engineering cadre through PC[10PLUS 2] B TECH entry and for the same 17 years to 20.5 years.

--> For Sailor's Entry ( Non Commissioned Officer ) :-

* You have the option of becoming Non-Artificer through NCO[SSR] entry, for which your age need to lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You also have the option of becoming Artificer through NCO[AA] entry, for which your age need to lie within 17 years to 20 years.

Also for the preparation for these entries you should practice through books by Arihant Publication and join academies like Paramount Academy, KD Campus, Baalnoi Academy, etc. .

For more details and updates about these entries you can log on to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?