23rd February 2016, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i join IB as Junior Officer with Graduation and working experience?

I am a graduate in bmm-advertising and i am currently working in a publicaton house. At present my age is 29 years old. I am under obc category. I want to join the intelligence bureau as a junior officer. Can i do so?

[email protected]

23rd February 2016, 11:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join IB as Junior Officer with Graduation and working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in bmm-advertising and i am currently working in a publicaton house. At present my age is 29 years old. I am under obc category. I want to join the intelligence bureau as a junior officer. Can i do so?

[email protected]
You are a OBC category so you are eligible for IB exam.

You are eligible for IB as Junior Officer being a graduate candidate.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Intelligence Bureau exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
23rd February 2016, 05:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join IB as Junior Officer with Graduation and working experience?

Intelligence Bureau recruits the candidates for the various posts like ACIO, DCIO, Grade-II executives etc.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 18-27 years.

* Candidate should complete graduation or equivalent from any recognized university.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates is applicable.

* Computer knowledge is preferable.

As you have 29 years and have completed graduation you are eligible for the Junior Officers posts.
24th February 2016, 12:08 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for recruitment in IB as ACIO. ACIO stands for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.

The examination is conducted by MHA. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age maximum age limit is 27 years with relaxation of three year for OBC.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and Interview.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.mha.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?