19th January 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for appearing in exam for Sub Inspector?

i am a B.E. final year student,its my last semester ,can i apply for exam of sub inspector?????????????????????
plzz send me details on my mail id

18th April 2012, 02:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for appearing in exam for Sub Inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a B.E. final year student,its my last semester ,can i apply for exam of sub inspector?????????????????????
plzz send me details on my mail id
Since the selection procedure of Sub-Inspector is carried out at state level, its really difficult to give accurate answer as the name of the state has not been mentioned, but generally, most of the states conducts the selection procedure in three stages:
Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Physical Test
Interview

Candidates who have not yet completed the bachelors degree program, are considered eligible to appear for the preliminary exam but in order be able to write the Main Exam (if preliminary exam has been qualified), candidates must have passed the final year examination. Candidates who qualified the Preliminary Exam in any given year are eligible to write the Main Exam in the same year. So, those who have not qualified the final year examination till the preliminary examination must make sure that they are declared graduates before appearing for the Main Exam, which is followed by Physical Test and Interview.

In State where the selection procedure comprise of only one stage of written examination, candidate must be a graduate to be considered eligible for the examination.

For proper information, refer to the official website of Police Recruitment Board of the particular state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?