26th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How can i get Engineering degree after NDA completion?

How can i get Engineering degree after NDA completion?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Defence Services for Commerce student?
  2. Can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in electrical with 59% marks
  3. How to join Robotics course after completion of my degree in computer engineering?
  4. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should be the percentage to join Air Force?
  6. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for 17 years old 12th student?
  8. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  9. Can I do Indian Army after completing 12th? I am a commerce stream student
  10. What is the criteria to join NDA after completing degree in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to be an officer in Army?
  12. List of options available for a science stream student for a better future prospective? I'm interested in Mathematics
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  14. Can diploma holders join Indian Army?
  15. Different Exams that a Chemical Engineering candidate can appear for after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Can I continue studies after joining NDA?
  17. Which entrance to appear after completion of 11th standard to get into NDA?
  18. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
27th July 2015, 02:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get Engineering degree after NDA completion?

NDA is the National Defense Academy. As we know that this exam has two stages:

1. Written test.

2. Service Selection Board.

Once a candidate clears both this stage, the candidate is recruited in different wings of defense like Army, Navy, Airforce etc marked by as preference during application.

Candidates are trained and educated in different fields for next three years and then you get a bachelor's degree from NDA. If you want to pursue engineering courses, while selection of course, you can opt for various streams under engineering.

So, first you need to crack the both stages of NDA exam, then join it and pursue engineering course in order to get engineering degree after NDA completion.

After getting pass out, there is one year training at the Indian Military academy after which candidates join the wing in pre-commissioned service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?