12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the various seed production government job after completion of 2 years of diploma course?

Please sir give me information i study horticulture seed Production 2 years diploma and i need gov. job? What are the various seed production government job after completion of 2 years of diploma course? Can you provide me the details soon on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  2. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  5. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  6. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  7. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?
  11. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  12. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  13. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?
  14. Dropping a years will affect job opportunity in government sector?
  15. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  16. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
14th June 2016, 11:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various seed production government job after completion of 2 years of diploma course?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no such government jobs applicable for candidates who completed just 2 year Diploma course. Infact, there are very less job opportunities available for Diploma candidates. So based on this fact, I can say that you may not find many job opportunities with just 2 year Diploma qualification. You must have to complete at least 3 year Diploma course. I would strongly suggest you to go with Bachelor's Degree after successful completion of Diploma in order to find very good job opportunities. One of the major recruiter that recruits candidates from Seed Production background is "National Seeds Corporation". I suggest you to go through the official website of National Seeds Corporation and keep visiting the "Career/ Recruitment" section of the same. So that you will get to know the job opportunities available for you in Seed Production field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?