16th September 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job online?

How can I get a government job online? Is that possible? What is the criteria required and what is the procedure which we need to follow to apply for the government job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  2. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  3. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  4. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  5. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  6. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  7. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of LLB or CLAT? How to apply for the job? -- [New]
  9. How can I get a Government job having completed M.Sc in Biophysics? Procedure to get job in Government companies?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of BCA course?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?
  13. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  14. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  15. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  16. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  17. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  18. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
16th September 2016, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job online?

No, it is not possible to get a government job through online. Till now, no such system has been introduced by the government for recruiting the candidates through online, but in future there may be chances of recruiting the candidates online for government jobs. As of now, to get government job, you need to appear in written examination, if you qualify the written examination, you will be called for further rounds such as document verification, personal interview, etc.,.by qualifying all the rounds, you can get a government job.
16th September 2016, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job online?

You can't get a government job online or sitting at home. You have to clear written exam and interview stages with top marks, then only you will be selected for the given job. Also, government jobs are mostly transferable jobs and you might even be asked to do service in a remote Indian location.

So, if you are looking for a job online, then government sector is not the place, at least for now. You can only apply for government jobs online and exams will be at different centers across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?