8th September 2012, 08:37 PM
raghu yelmelwar

How to prepare for government job like ONGC, BHEL from 2nd or 3rd B.Tech

how to prepare for govt.jobs like ONGC,BHEL etc from 2nd or 3rd of b.tech??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  2. How to prepare for written tests for ONGC, Indian Oil, Shell, BHEL etc? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  4. How can I get a job in BHEL after my B.Tech?
  5. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  7. How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?
  8. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the qualification needed for GAIL, ONGC, BHEL?
  10. How to get a government job in NTPC or BHEL? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  11. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  13. How to prepare for a job after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  14. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  15. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  16. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  17. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC?
  18. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
26th January 2013, 04:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for government job like ONGC, BHEL from 2nd or 3rd B.Tech

PSU like ONGC and BHEL are recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE score. Candidates with a minimum of 60-70% marks can use this opportunity. So it is better to prepare for GATE to grab a job in PSU. Exam preparations can be started from 2nd year onwards. This may help you to clear GATE exam without much effort.
26th January 2013, 08:08 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for government job like ONGC, BHEL from 2nd or 3rd B.Tech

hi
of your aim is to get into the government sector or in any of the PSUs, you need to appear for GATE, because most of the companies have decided that the intake of the executive trainees is on the basis of the score card of GATE.
For appearing in GATE and then in order to get in the government sector companies, you need to be fundamentally very strong because the questions asked in this competition are very conceptual and fundamental. And if you want to prepare it, you should read text books written by the foreign authors. You should also enroll yourself for the coaching if you want to do well because in exams like GATE, IES and all the technical field related exams, coaching proves a good helping hand for the aspiring students. If you do not have a good coaching institute nearby, or in your city, then you may also enroll yourself for the corresponding courses offered by the different coaching insitutes.
Gud luck
26th January 2013, 08:10 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
of your aim is to get into the government sector or in any of the PSUs, you need to appear for GATE, because most of the companies have decided that the intake of the executive trainees is on the basis of the score card of GATE.
For appearing in GATE and then in order to get in the government sector companies, you need to be fundamentally very strong because the questions asked in this competition are very conceptual and fundamental. And if you want to prepare it, you should read text books written by the foreign authors. You should also enroll yourself for the coaching if you want to do well because in exams like GATE, IES and all the technical field related exams, coaching proves a good helping hand for the aspiring students. If you do not have a good coaching institute nearby, or in your city, then you may also enroll yourself for the corresponding courses offered by the different coaching insitutes.
Gud luck
2nd July 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare in final year of b.tech to get a job in bhel?
6th December 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare from 3rd year to get govt job in ece?
27th February 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

how do prepared for government xams like BHEL in final BE civil eng
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?