9th January 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in a government Bank after 12th with 71% marks? Is there any job available for me? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Intermediate with 71% marks and now I want to get job in a government Bank. Is there any job available for me? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  3. Which course I can do after 12th to get a good government job?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting government bank job after completion of BA course?
  5. Is it possible for me to get the government bank or other jobs with only 12th standard marks?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get the job in government bank after 12th?
  7. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  8. Can I apply for Bank PO job in government sector?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  10. Is there any government bank job available in Mumbai? How to apply for them?
  11. How can I get a Private or Government bank job if I scored less than 50% marks in B.Com?
  12. Job in private or government bank after 38% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?
  14. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  15. How to get a job in bank after passing 12th with 57% marks
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get government bank job after completing degree?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
9th January 2017, 10:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in a government Bank after 12th with 71% marks? Is there any job available for me? What should I do for it?

12th qualification is not sufficient to get jobs in government banks.

To get job you need minimum bachelor degree qualification. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for banking entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SBI

After bachelor degree in any discipline you will be eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
9th January 2017, 11:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in a government Bank after 12th with 71% marks? Is there any job available for me? What should I do for it?

No, you are not eligible to appear for any entrance examination to get job in banking after 12th qualification.

For recruitment as a Clerk in various banks the minimum qualification is bachelor degree and also have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection.

So, no jobs is available for you. To get job you have to carry on your bachelor degree studies and must prepare for entrance examination for final selection.
10th January 2017, 04:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for any banking job entrance examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for IBPS Common Written exam and SBI PO and Clerk entrance exam.

You are not eligible for any bank job entrance exam after 12th. You must pursue bachelor's degree to apply for any bank entrance exam.
10th January 2017, 04:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Eligibility criteria for Government bank entrance exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree or pursuing final year of it.

There is no chance for you to get even clerical job in banks as you have not done bachelor's degree and hence not eligible for bank exam.
10th January 2017, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are not eligible for any type of banking jobs as for these the minimum educational requirement is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So to be eligible for banking jobs for the post of bank clerk and bank probationary officer you should first complete your graduation with any stream of your choice. Further for your recruitment at these posts in nationalized banks of India you need to qualify bank examination likes IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.

For more detailed information regarding the other eligibility criteria and updates about above mentioned examinations you can refer to their respective official link that are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
10th January 2017, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For government bank job exams, you need at least a degree qualification in any discipline. On the basis of intermediate, you can't apply for any government bank job exams like IBPS or SBI.

Hence, make sure you have a degree qualification, before applying for such jobs. At the moment you can try for CHSL and Steno exams.
10th January 2017, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Intermediate with 71% marks and now I want to get job in a government Bank. Is there any job available for me? What should I do for it?

Sorry, that you are not eligible for Bank job after completing 12th standard. You need to complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for Bank Clerk or PO examination. Those who completed their Graduation can eligible to apply for SBI or IBPS Clerk or PO entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?