31st December 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian navy and when are the exams conducted?

Hello Sir, my name is Ganesh. Now, I am 5th semester mechanical engineering student. I am very much interested to work in navy. I am 2015 batch for engineering.i joined to engg after diploma in mechanical. I heard that to apply for university entry scheme(UAE) we have to steady chemistry and physics but for diploma students these subjects are not there. Please tell me how to join navy and what are the selection procedure. How to prepare for exam and when they are conducted. Which text books we have to refer. Please tell me complete details about this. & is this navy helps me to make bright future. Please tell me. My date of birth is 06 11 1996.

31st December 2016, 08:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian navy and when are the exams conducted?

To join Indian Navy after completion of your Engineering course, you have to appear in Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a yer. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a Government recognised university.

=> You should be within the age range of 19-22 years

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be Physically and Mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?