7th March 2017, 10:34 AM
вhєєmαrαѕєttí hαríѕh

Is there any better exams than NDA to join Indian Navy?

I am studying first year. I want to join Navy. I am 16 years old. Can I write NDA entrance or there any better exams than NDA to join Indian Navy? Who can provide me the right information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

7th March 2017, 09:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any better exams than NDA to join Indian Navy?

NDA is the best exam to join Indian Navy and you can give these entrance exam after passing your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subject with minimum 50% marks.
Moreover after graduation also you can join Naval Academy through CDS exam.
These exams are followed by written examination, interview and then fitness test.
Yeah it should be in between 15 to 16.5 if you want to appear in NDA exam and it should be in between 19 to 22 years if you want to appear in CDS exam.
8th March 2017, 10:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any better exams than NDA to join Indian Navy?

If you want to join Indian Navy as an Officer with 16 years of age there is no better option other appearing for NDA entrance examination.

The required education qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th.

Other option to join Indian Navy are through various entry conducted by www.nausenabharti.nic.in.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. Other than this you have another option after bachelor degree through CDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?