11th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for Government job while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?

Respected mam / sir,

Am doing Be.ece 2nd yr after complete my course how to i get a govn job to develop my knowledge here itself? What would be the procedure which I have to follow to apply for the government job? Can you please guide me in this? Thank you!

11th June 2015, 07:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Government job while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?

Yes, you can apply for government jobs, which need a qualification of only 12th standard. To apply for those jobs, you should look up for government job notifications, when the notification is released, you can apply for that jobs and if you can clear entire selection rounds, the selection authorities will offer a job for you.
12th June 2015, 12:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Government job while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected mam / sir,

Am doing Be.ece 2nd yr after complete my course how to i get a govn job to develop my knowledge here itself? What would be the procedure which I have to follow to apply for the government job? Can you please guide me in this? Thank you!
You are now in 2nd year of B.E in ECE so you are not eligible for government sector jobs but after completion B.E degree you can apply for government sector jobs like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?