3rd May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get BSNL government job after completion of CCIE training and certification?

Sir/Mam, Can you please let me know the procedure to get BSNL government job after completion of CCIE training and certification? What are the steps followed? I really want the job in BSNL but for that I need to know the next steps. Thank you!

Related Questions:
4th May 2017, 04:12 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to get BSNL government job after completion of CCIE training and certification?

For recruitment in BSNL, you will have to apply for the examination conducted by the organization itself. You will have to fill up the application form released online vis tha=e official website of BSNL and can appear for the examination and after clearing the interview rounds and selection procedure, you can very much get a job in the above mentioned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?