7th July 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Indian Air Force pilot after HSC with commerce stream

Sir, I TEJAS ERANGALE want to become a pilot of Indian air force. I have completed my HSC in commerce stream in a first class marks so can I join the Indian air force to become a pilot. Please guide me.

7th July 2017, 11:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Indian Air Force pilot after HSC with commerce stream

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your HSC with Commerce stream from a recognised board. To be eligible to join Indian Air Force, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Mathematics and Physics subjects in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force through NDA examination.
8th July 2017, 01:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Indian Air Force pilot after HSC with commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I TEJAS ERANGALE want to become a pilot of Indian air force. I have completed my HSC in commerce stream in a first class marks so can I join the Indian air force to become a pilot. Please guide me.
Sorry to say that you are eligible for Indian Air Force pilot after HSC with commerce stream. Only science stream candidates why Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject are eligible to apply.
8th July 2017, 09:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air force as a Pilot one has options through NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination, CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination and AFCAT ( Air force Common Aptitude Test ).

Also for joining Indian Airforce as a pilot through any of these examinations your academics must include Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and hence being a commerce stream student you are not eligible to join Indian Air force as a pilot.

For details regarding different entries in Indian Air force you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?