23rd October 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams available to join PSU for B.Com graduate?

Sir/Mam,
Can you please tell me about various PSU recruitment exams of which I am eligible to apply? I have completed my B.Com and I want to join PSU. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  4. Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?
  5. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student?
  6. Possibility to appear in PSU recruitment exams for MCA candidate?
  7. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Companies under PSU which offer recruitment through GATE?
  9. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  10. Detailed job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in PSU? Tips for preparation?
  11. How to prepare for PSU exams? Date of PSU exam? How to apply for it?
  12. Technical Finance related question papers for PSU recruitment?
  13. What type of coaching is required for mechanical/civil graduate for PSU exam? Is GATE preparation compulsory for PSU exam?
  14. Is it necessary to clear GATE exam for government jobs?
  15. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  16. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning?
  18. Which Jobs and Which Exams can a B.Com Graduate appear for?
19th November 2015, 02:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to join PSU for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
Can you please tell me about various PSU recruitment exams of which I am eligible to apply? I have completed my B.Com and I want to join PSU. Kindly help me.

There are many vacancies in PSU banks in India for the B.Com graduate.

You can apply for Clerk and Probationary Officer posts.

The IBPS is conducting examinations for these posts.

The eligibility will be a graduation.

The age should be 20 to 28 and some relaxation will be given for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

There are also vacancies in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. for the Assistant Grade, they will also conduct written test for the selection.

There are also many jobs available for commerce graduates for that you have to check the newspaper or websites of the PSU companies.

They will usually conduct examination separately for the selection of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?