6th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I read to crack civil services exam?

Hello my self Sachin Thakur. I am a student of BA (program) 1st year. I am not a topper of my class. I had got 75% marks in 12th class & my desire is to join civil services. Please help me how can I achieve my goal. What should I read to crack the exam?

7th November 2016, 01:15 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I read to crack civil services exam?

If you wish to crack the civil service exam, then study hard & understand the each subject thoroughly. Once you complete your degree college, then join the coaching classes for the same. You must study for 10-12 hours daily & it will take not less than 1 year to prepare. If you comprehend quickly than might complete it in 7-8 months. There are 3 rounds first is preliminary exam, then second is written exam where you get choice to select your subject & third round is Interview. So, right now complete degree & then join the coaching classes & read the newspaper daily.
7th November 2016, 04:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Civil services examination is one of the toughest examination in our country and in order to crack the examination, candidate should have great deal of knowledge about our constitution, history, literature, arts, technology, etc.

Questions can come from any field of study, therefore, I suggest you to get admission in any coaching institute providing classes to candidates for the preparation of civil services examination. You will further assisted wit proper notes and books to prepare well for your examination.
10th November 2016, 03:57 AM
Sunanda007

Hi Khurit,
You've covered all points well.
Just adding on, the most important part is to raise your general awareness level to really high levels for all affairs, be it national or international.

It's important to upgrade your observation skills
Stay hungry ..keep learning every moment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?