29th December 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Which type of relaxations a Bihar Police can get in IPS exam? How can I clear it in minimum time?

Hello sir, I am doing Police job in Bihar Police and want to apply for IPS exam. Please tell me which types of relaxation I can get in IPS exam? How can I clear it in minimum time?

7th July 2017, 01:13 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of relaxations a Bihar Police can get in IPS exam? How can I clear it in minimum time?

I.P.S stands for Indian Police Service and candidates have to appear and qualify in UPSC Civil Service examination for final selection.

There is no special relaxation for candidates of Bihar Police or other service in examination.

So, you have to qualify in all three stages of Civil Service examination for final selection. There is no minimum time to clear as it depends upon your preparation level ( some candidates qualify in 1st attempt while few of them are not able to qualify by spending all attempts ).

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?