24th August 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are there in Education Department?

What kind of jobs are there in Education Department?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get job in Forest department?
  2. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the UP Low PCS entrance exam date?
  4. List of jobs available in railway and BSNL department? I've completed my B.E(computer science)
  5. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  6. Entrance exams for Ph.D in Pune University? How to prepare for it and which are the subjects?
  7. Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?
  8. Can I get Government job in Police department after B.A in history through distance education from Alagappa University?
  9. Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?
  10. What kind of Jobs I can get in Railway Department if I score 50% in 12th Class?
  11. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  12. State Government jobs after M.Tech?
  13. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  14. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  15. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  16. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  17. Probability of getting good jobs after graduation in B.Sc IT?
  18. What is the possible solution to get a job after B.E Aeronautical Engineering
25th August 2015, 10:46 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are there in Education Department?

There are various type of job profiles for the candidates in the Education department. Some of the jobs opportunities are mentioned below :

* Teacher.

* Registrars.

* School Officers.

* Library Officers.

* Education Assistants.

* Laboratory Technicians.

* Education Director.

* Education Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?