16th November 2016, 11:04 PM
Bhupendra Singh BHP

What is the minimum age required for a Bank Clerk' (IBPS) post?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Bank Clerk but I don't know about the age limit so can you tell me what is the minimum age required for a Bank Clerk' (IBPS) post? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 12:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required for a Bank Clerk' (IBPS) post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhupendra Singh BHP View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Bank Clerk but I don't know about the age limit so can you tell me what is the minimum age required for a Bank Clerk' (IBPS) post? Please answer as soon as possible.
IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized University then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidate.
18th November 2016, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhupendra Singh BHP View Post

The minimum age required for a Bank Clerk post in IBPS recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years. For the maximum age limit there is some relaxation, OBC candidates – 28+3 years and SC/ST candidates – 28+5 years etc. The candidates must have Graduation Degree in any recognized university of state government or central government for applying the IBPS Clerk post. One has to apply online for the selection. The candidates will be selected through IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination and IBPS Clerk Main Examination. The IBPS website link is Click Here
18th November 2016, 05:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required for the post of Bank Clerk through IBPS Recruitment:

Yes, there is a certain age criteria required in order to apply for the post of Bank Clerk through IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) recruitment. The basic age criteria required is as follows.

>> Minimum Age Required for Clerk Post - 20 years

>> Maximum Age must not exceed - 28 years

The basic age criteria concerned as on the date of reckoning or else the same mentioned in the notice.

Again there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
* For SC/ ST candidates - 5 years
* For OBC candidates - 3 years
* For PWD candidates - 10 years
18th November 2016, 09:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnal Selection and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in banking jobs.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 20-28 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
18th November 2016, 09:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> IBPS stands of Institute of Banking and Personnel Service and it conducts various bank recruitment examination for recruitment in different nationalized banks of India.

--> To be eligible for appearing in IBPS Bank Clerk examination you must satisfy the conditions given below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years if you are a general category candidate. Further age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years is applicable for OBC, SC/ST and PH category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have good communication skills with basic knowledge to work on computer as the banking works are more often than not computer based.

Apart from IBPS bank clerk examination, with the same qualifications you are eligible for appearing in SBI bank clerk examination for your recruitment in branches of SBI.

For further updates and details regarding the above mentioned examination you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?