2nd July 2016, 12:52 AM

Can I join Railways as an Assistant Loco Pilot by studying B.E from E.C.E department? What are the essential conditions needed for the job?

Hello Sir, I am studying B.E with E.C.E department. Do I have a chance to enter into railways as an Assistant Loco Pilot. What are essential conditions required for the job?

3rd July 2016, 04:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Railways as an Assistant Loco Pilot by studying B.E from E.C.E department? What are the essential conditions needed for the job?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Indian Railways as an Assistant Loco Pilot:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for the Assistant Loco Pilot post in Indian Railways. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> Educational Qualification for Assistant Loco Pilot:

* Matriculation (10th Class) with a course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT or SCVT in the relevant trade

(or)

* A Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university.

As you have not met the required educational qualification, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?