16th December 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to qualify B.Arch course for all Categories?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Arch so I have applied for the course and I am about to appear for the exam. I want to know what is the minimum marks required to qualify B.Arch course for all Categories? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 04:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to qualify B.Arch course for all Categories?

Every year B.Arch cutoff marks changes depending upon number of candidate applying for Entrance examination.

The B.Arch cutoff marks for different category are given below.

** Common Merit List : 120

** Other Backward Class : 80

** Scheduled Caste : 60

** Scheduled Tribe : 55
18th June 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to qualify B.Arch course for all Categories?

Sir what is the minimum maths marks in boards for a B Arch course for ST ?
19th June 2019, 08:41 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The cutoff for B.Arch courses is about 50% of the total marks.

Above 70% and you can get a seat in one of the finest institutions in India offering B.Arch.

For B.Arch at IITs the admission is based on JEE Advanced Rank and for admission in NITs, SPA, BIT Mesra, SMVDU the admission is based on JEE Main Paper 2 Rank.

The Opening rank for SPA New Delhi was 98 and it closed at 798. For candidates that did not have any state quota the closing rank was 827 in NIT Tiruchirappalli and 2377 in NIT Patna.
30th June 2019, 08:08 PM
sharmasheetal

It is difficult to say the minimum marks required to qualify B.Arch course because marks is change every year.
the minimum marks required for B.Arch is 50% of the total marks it may be 60-70%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?