6th December 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better course between BBA and B.Tech for a job in private companies?

I had completed my MPC with 90%, but I want to become a manager or head in a company with great reputation. So, please tell me which is better whether B.Tech or BBA?

6th December 2016, 05:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course between BBA and B.Tech for a job in private companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my MPC with 90%, but I want to become a manager or head in a company with great reputation. So, please tell me which is better whether B.Tech or BBA?

The BBA is a bachelor degree in the business administration; it is a three years course and the B.Tech is a bachelor of technology; it is a four years course. As you studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in 12th standard, you can pursue B.Tech in the subject you are interested in. The scope for the B.Tech is very high compared to the BBA in private companies. The salary and other perks are very high for the B.Tech holders than a BBA holder. The better course will be B.Tech over BBA after 12th to get good jobs in private companies.
6th December 2016, 05:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course between BBA and B.Tech for a job in private companies?

As you are confused about further studies then let me tell you that both B.Tech and BBA are best on their own place. But as per your dream according to me you should prefer BBA and after that you need to pursue MBA. After that you get much better options in coming future.
6th December 2016, 08:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The best course I would strongly suggest you to go with to get job in Private companies is obviously B.Tech from a recognized university. As most of the companies ask candidates to have minimum B.Tech as a basic educational qualification, I would strongly suggest you to go with B.Tech rather than BBA course. As you are willing to become a Manager, you are required to start apply for the post of Entry Level Engineers and then based on the promotions, you will be allocated to higher positions of a company.
6th December 2016, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for management level job at top private companies, then MBA is the minimum requirement. BBA graduates are not offered managerial position by most companies.

You can go for B.Tech and then MBA from a reputed institute. B.Tech has more demand than BBA in private job sector. Hence, it will be good to pursue B.Tech from a reputed college.
6th December 2016, 10:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Both the courses either B.Tech or BBA have their own importance and both of them are good if you are seeking job in private sector or company. Personally I'd like to suggest you to opt for BBA because after that you can pursue MBA and now a days MBA has lot of job opportunities in private companies in comparison to BTech.
6th December 2016, 11:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Either of the course is good enough to get you a job in private companies, it is up to your wish to opt for either of the courses.

You should however keep in mind to try and get admission in some good recognized university/college, so that it will be better for your own career during campus placement or off campus placement drive.

If you are interested in management field, I would suggest you to opt for BBA course and if not then you should opt for technical course, i.e. B.Tech.
6th December 2016, 11:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing like better course each and every field is better in its own place. It totally depends on your interest that which subject or field you are interested in, whether it is BBA or B.Tech. If you are interested in business field then you can go for BBA and if your interested in engineering then you can go for B.Tech.

You cannot get a high position in any company just after joining it, for that you have to dedicate years of hard work to the company and after that you can reach the position. So, I would say that choose according to your interest. At first you set your mind and then decide in which field you want to go for which would be a wiser decision.
7th December 2016, 01:55 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If you want to become a Manager or the Head of the Company, you need to know how a company runs, not how the components of a Machine run.

Being an Engineer, you will get to know the latter.

Being a student of BBA and then if you do the MBA in your subject of interest then surely you are going to be a good Manager and someday the Head of a Company.

So, as per your wish for your future, BBA would be better for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?