25th July 2016, 12:19 PM
12charmythakker

Can I become CBI Officer being a CSE graduate and secured 52% in 12th Science?

I have completed my B.E. in CSE stream. I want to become a CBI Officer now. My 12th Science marks is 52% including practical also. So can I apply for this field? What should I do to become?

26th July 2016, 01:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become CBI Officer being a CSE graduate and secured 52% in 12th Science?

Yes, you are eligible to become CBI officer. To become CBI officer you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have bachelor degree in any discipline from recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 18-27 years relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all the stages of examination eligible for recruitment in the job. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
26th July 2016, 12:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become CBI Officer being a CSE graduate and secured 52% in 12th Science?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for Combined Graduate Level entrance examination.

So, you can appear for CGL examination and after qualifying in Tier I, Tier II and interview and physical fitness eligible for recruitment in CBI.

There is no limitation on aggregate of 10+2 to appear for examination. There is no notification for CGL 2017. To get syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
26th July 2016, 01:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12charmythakker View Post
I have completed my B.E. in CSE stream. I want to become a CBI Officer now. My 12th Science marks is 52% including practical also. So can I apply for this field? What should I do to become?

Yes, you can become CBI Officer with CSE graduation and 52% marks in 12th science. The aspirant has to appear for Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by the SSC. The examinations will be held every year for the post of Sub Inspector of Police in CBI. Only graduates in any discipline from a recognized university can appear for CGL Examinations. There will be a written test, physical endurance test and interview for the selection. So you are eligible for the CGL Examination for the post of Sub Inspector of Police in CBI. The SSC website link is Click Here
26th July 2016, 11:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a CBI, first of all you will have to complete your graduation from a recognized University and after that you will have to appear and clear Combined Graduate Level Examination and only after clearing the examination, you will move on further with the selection process.

Your age should not be below 19 and not above 27 years. It should range in between 19 and 27 years respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?