15th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation again to get good marks?

Can I do graduation twice? My graduation marks is too low. So, I want to do graduation again to get good marks. But I have also done MA and B.Ed. So, can I show my new graduation marks, if I want to apply in any school? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next if my graduation marks are not good?
  2. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 56% in class 12th,, 61% in class 10th, B.E?
  3. List of companies for which I am eligible after scoring 59.8% in 10th, 60.6% in 12th and 8.85 CGPA?
  4. Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?
  5. Will I get a job in Automation companies after scoring 59.8% in 10th, 60.6% in 12th, 8.85 CGPA in B.Tech EIE
  6. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?
  7. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing my Graduation with B.Com?
  8. What are the good post graduation courses which I can opt after my Graduation?
  9. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  13. Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU exam and IES exam after scoring 56.4% in 10th and 62.8% in class 12th
  16. Admission in MBA is possible with 43% in graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  18. Will it be a problem in future if I have low percentage marks in my graduation?
15th June 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation again to get good marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do graduation twice? My graduation marks is too low. So, I want to do graduation again to get good marks. But I have also done MA and B.Ed. So, can I show my new graduation marks, if I want to apply in any school? Please reply.

Yes, you can do graduation again to get good marks. You can study a graduation degree in any stream of your interest on the basis of marks scored in the 12th through distance mode. There are various universities in India offering distance education degree courses. You can choose any one of the university and study graduation. You can study well and get good marks in the graduation degree. The above given is the best way to pursue graduation again to get good marks for you.
15th June 2017, 05:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Any person who have completed their 12 board are eligible to do graduation, in your case yes you can do your graduation from any recognised UGC board for distant learning program in one year which is offered by the university. All university courses and universities approved by (UGC) University Grands Commission ,OR (DEC) Distance Education Council, (AICTE) All India Council Technical Education are approved board for distant learning education. You can apply in any open university to do your graduation.
15th June 2017, 05:51 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Why do you want to get admission in graduation once again, rather you can opt for improvement examination in the concluding year and try to score well.

However, if you want you can get admission in graduation course all over again and continue with your studies further.
15th June 2017, 09:33 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

No ,

Once you complete your graduation from any particular subject with less marks then their is not essential that you have to get repeat admission in same field for scoring .

It will be the wastage of money as well as time .
16th June 2017, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue graduation again surely, if you want to improve your marks, but improvement exams would have been a better choice.

If your results are announced recently, then you can apply for improvement exams.
21st August 2019, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

After completing graduation in distance mode, shall I be eligible for mba in regular mode??
23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Alkasharma123

Yes, you can do graduation again to get good marks. you can study a graduation degree in stream of your interest on the basis of marks scored in the 12th through distance mode.
30th September 2019, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com honours 1st year in 2009, then after ten years,can I complete my graduation ?
15th October 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2010 with 43%marks and than l had completed my B.ed.in 2017.Due to less than of 50%marks ,I am not eligible for the post of T.G.T. teaching vacancies now I want to complete my graduation again to fulfill that criteria.I want to know in that case Will my B.ed. degree be valid.
17th February 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is less than 40% in graduation. kindly advice to take admission for law (LLB).
Please help me.
18th February 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

my graduation percentage is 47% , can I do graduation again from distance education,to get good percentage, if I do graduation from distance , will i eligible for executive MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?