1st February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB in correspondence along with my job?

I passed BA in 1994 from Kurukshetra university. I want do LLB by correspondence with my current job. Will it be possible? What is process for this my job. 15/07/1972

2nd February 2017, 12:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB in correspondence along with my job?

Yes, as long as you can manage both of them properly and efficiently, you can always go for LLB in correspondence mode. It is very much possible. You will just have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you will be getting admission in the course and thus can pursue it further.
2nd February 2017, 04:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed BA in 1994 from Kurukshetra university. I want do LLB by correspondence with my current job. Will it be possible? What is process for this my job. 15/07/1972
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course through distance mode. List of the University for LLB course through distance mode is given below.

Annamalai University
Annamalai Nagar - 608 002 Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 91 - 4144 - 238248/263/796
Fax: 91 - 4144 - 238080

Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
Dr.B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY CAMPUS Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No. 46 Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad Andhrapradesh-500003
Phone: 040-3546271/3546272/3546616/3544771

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Regional Director IGNOU Regional Centre 52,
Tughlakabad Institutional Area near Batra Hospital
New Delhi-110 062
Ph. No.: 011-6082715 / 6089078 / 6078354
2nd February 2017, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many universities which offer LLB in correspondence and you can surely pursue such course along with your job, but Bar council doesn't approve distance mode law courses now. You need to pursue a regular LLB course, if you want to become a professional lawyer.

Therefore, it is your choice to opt for such courses. If you are just looking to get extra qualification, then surely you can study such course.
2nd February 2017, 08:54 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible as the bar limit for age is 30 years for general candidates and for reserved candidates it is 35 years. You have completed your BA in 1994 that means you are 40+ in age that is why you are not eligible.
2nd February 2017, 10:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can do LLB course in correspondence along with your job, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the 3 years LLB course in correspondence mode also.
28th August 2019, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I have done L.L.B. last year and I am 45 years, I have done LLB regular course and I am working in Pvt company, now I want to register in state bar council so that i can attempt bar council exam , i want to secure my future if i will pass the bar council exam then I can decide to adopt this as career , pl advise can I register in bar council because I am in pvt job
5th May 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out M.A (Eng) from V.U. , my dob is 28.08.76, a P.H.(H.H) person, presently doing W.B.Govt. Job. I deeply wish to enroll myself in three yrs. LLB course in any Recognized University either in W.B. in any state in India. My question: Can I get admission in correspondence with an object to practice in my near future in any court in India as per existing rules of BCI or online LLB course for practice in near future .......please help/ inform me in details......
23rd August 2020, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
7th November 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed B.E. and now i am doing Government job so can I do L.L.B. along with governmet job if yes then it is necessary to take permission from department ?
23rd July 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed B.Tech. and now i am doing Government job so can I do L.L.B. along with governmet job if yes then it is necessary to take permission from department ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?