6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to pursue LLB course from CCU, Meerut?

Dear Sir, I have passed 1 year Degree course from IGNOU in the stream of B.Com (FCA). This is a special course allowed to ICWA Inter passed candidates. Please let me know the procedure to get admission for LLB course from CCU, Meerut.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut?
  2. Can I be eligible for UP TET entrance exam? I belong to Uttarakhand and have completed B.E from CCU University
  3. Last date to get admission for LLB Program in Meerut?
  4. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  5. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  7. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  8. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue law degree after my regular graduation qualification?
  10. How can I get information about UP PCS J.?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?
  12. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  13. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  14. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  15. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course?
  17. Can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for law in Pune?
8th August 2016, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to pursue LLB course from CCU, Meerut?

No, I am sorry that without having a valid graduation certificate, you cannot be eligible to appear for CLAT examination which is the gateway for LLB course. you should therefore, complete your graduation first and then think of the above mentioned course.
8th August 2016, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have passed 1 year Degree course from IGNOU in the stream of B.Com (FCA). This is a special course allowed to ICWA Inter passed candidates. Please let me know the procedure to get admission for LLB course from CCU, Meerut.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study the LLB course. To study the LLB course the aspirant should have completed graduation with at least 45% marks from a recognized university. So if you satisfy the conditions then you are eligible or you are not eligible. The one year degree will not be considered for the admission. So you have to study any graduation with at least three years duration to study LLB course through CCU, Meerut.
8th August 2016, 03:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission to pursue LLb from CCU, Meerut you must meet some of the following eligibility criteria:

> You must have completed your graduation in any stream.

> Minimum 45% marks in graduation is required.

> SC/ST needs 40% marks.

> Maximum age limit is 30 years.

The LLb certification is approved by the Bar Council of India, and Affiliated to CCU, Meerut.

Candidates who are graduated in any stream with 45% marks [for SC/ST candidates 40%] are eligible to get admission for 3 year degree course.

Candidates who passed their 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks [for SC/ST candidates 40%] are eligible to get admission for 5 year degree course.
10th August 2016, 11:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to opt LLB course without a valid Graduate certificate and cannot appear for the CLAT examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for LLB course. So, complete your Graduation first in order to be eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?