7th May 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in graduation to join Indian Navy? What is the criteria followed to apply?

Percentage required in graduation to join Indian Navy? What is the criteria followed to apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? I really want to join Navy but then not really sure on the criteria which I need to satisfy. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  3. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  4. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  5. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?
  7. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  9. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  10. Credentials required to apply in Indian Navy? Entrance exam and best place to do course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  12. How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? Percentage required to join Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for B.Com female student
  14. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
  15. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing graduation with BBA? What is the procedure to apply for Indian Navy?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  18. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
8th May 2017, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation to join Indian Navy? What is the criteria followed to apply?

No percentage in graduation is required to join Indian Navy. To join Indian Navy after completion of your graduation, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a recognized university are eligible to join Indian Navy. The age criteria required to apply for CDS examination for joining Indian Navy is 19-24 years. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Navy.
8th May 2017, 09:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation to join Indian Navy? What is the criteria followed to apply?

Since you have not mentioned the exact educational qualification about yourself and hence it is quite difficult to give exact details as variety of career opportunity is available in Indian Navy depending upon the applicant's qualification.

But for your information I would like to let you know that for most of entries in Indian Navy you need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.

Also as far as you are concerned about the percentage aggregate required to join Indian Navy then for your information to join Indian Navy as an officer there is no percentage barrier at any level of academics.

For more exact details about different entries as per your educational qualification you can refer to the link www.indiannavy.gov.in.
12th May 2017, 12:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Percentage required in graduation to join Indian Navy? What is the criteria followed to apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? I really want to join Navy but then not really sure on the criteria which I need to satisfy. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
Indian Navy doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree. This exam is conducted by UPSC through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Naval Academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized University.

Age Criteria:-

Naval Academy: - 19 to 22 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?