4th November 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in JEE Main if scored 96 marks and expecting 70% in 12th Board exam?

Hi Sir,
I have appeared for JEE Main and I have got 96 marks. I am sure that I will get 70% in my 12th Board exam. Now I wish to reappear for JEE Main. Can I?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in COEP, Pune if scored 36 marks in JEE Main and expecting 75% in 12th Board exam being NT student?
  4. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Chances to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan for a candidate who has scored 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  7. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  10. Chances to apply for JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE and expecting 97 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  12. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  16. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
  17. Should I have to reappear in JEE Main to appear in JEE Advanced?
  18. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
12th November 2015, 10:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in JEE Main if scored 96 marks and expecting 70% in 12th Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have appeared for JEE Main and I have got 96 marks. I am sure that I will get 70% in my 12th Board exam. Now I wish to reappear for JEE Main. Can I?
Yes, you can reappear in JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
12th November 2015, 12:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in JEE Main if scored 96 marks and expecting 70% in 12th Board exam?

Yes, you can reappear again without any problem. There is limit in attempts and you can do it 3 times only. As you have said that you have attempted only once that means you have two attempts left.

Therefore, don't worry and be prepared for it and try to get better marks this time. Your percentage is absolutely fine to appear in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?