11th May 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have completed my graduation with low percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I have complete my graduation but my graduation percentage is very low? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me what to do next? Will I get a job or not? Awaiting for the answer.

25th May 2017, 05:15 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if I have completed my graduation with low percentage marks?

You can try for government jobs and fill form for it, as per the qualification required to do so without any hesitation.There are so many government jobs with no specific percentage is required in graduation, all you needs to be a graduate to fill its form.You may join coaching/tuition for the preparation for those exams.
25th May 2017, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have completed my graduation with low percentage marks?

Degree with good percentage marks deserve a better and secure place in further education. If you have below 50% of marks so its better to opt for any extra benefitted course such as hotel management, fashion designing course, or rather any of an extra educational course to overcome the below average marks in your graduations.
Getting a jod having a low marks all depends on your appearance and aptitudes and how you give your positivity in the interview.
All the best ahead
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?