20th January 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Hotel Management course after completion of graduation?

Am shibasish want to ask that now am studies under graduation and my career ambition is to taking admission in Hotel management. Also, I have a question to ask that how many years spend for complete hotel management after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in Mass communication after completion of degree in Hotel Management?
  5. What should I do after 12th to become a Hotel Manager?
  6. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  7. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  8. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  9. Can I do Hotel Management course after completion of BA Graduation?
  10. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce?
  13. Procedure to make entry into Indian Army after completion of 3 year Hotel Management course?
  14. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  15. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  18. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
21st January 2018, 05:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Hotel Management course after completion of graduation?

Candidates who wants to pursue hotel management should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board. However, as you are pursuing graduation, so you can also apply for hotel management course after completing your degree. You can apply for post graduate diploma course in hotel management or master's degree in hotel management which will be of 2 years long. You can get admission in reputed colleges through an entrance test. After qualifying the examination you have to submit the required fees and documents. After clearing all the formalities you can start the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?