9th January 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I leave my B.Tech and start doing other course, if I am not good at maths?

I am not good at maths, but I have opted out for civil and I am in second year. What to do? Should I leave my B.Tech and start doing other course?

9th January 2017, 09:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I leave my B.Tech and start doing other course, if I am not good at maths?

No, there is no need to leave B.Tech course and start doing other course even if you are not good at Mathematics. There will be only one or two subjects related to Mathematics in B.Tech course. So, if you can study hard and clear those subjects then, there is no need to worry about mathematics. So, I suggest you to pursue your B.Tech course without discontinuing from the course.
10th January 2017, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I leave my B.Tech and start doing other course, if I am not good at maths?

Maths is just a subject and not the whole course, so if you are not good at it, you should prepare well for the subject and try to do well in it as leaving a course just because you are not good in one subject will not be advisable from my side.

However, even after that if you wish to leave out the course and get admission in another course, you can very much opt for it, there is no such issue in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?