16th April 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any 1 year graduation course available to do?

Is there any 1 year graduation course available to do? Where an what is the admission process followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete details as soon as possible? Awaiting for someone to provide me the complete answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if my graduation revaluation result is taking time to come out?
  2. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  3. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  4. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  5. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  6. Is it possible for me to complete BA graduation 3rd year after 4 years gap?
  7. Is it possible to complete two year graduation in one year? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?
  9. Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my +2?
  10. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  11. What can I do after my graduation in computer science? I have scored 50% in graduation and 55% in HSC and 58% in SSC
  12. Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year? Is it possible to do graduation in one year?
  13. Is it possible to complete Graduation in 1 year?
  14. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  15. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  16. B.Ed along with graduation is possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
16th April 2016, 11:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any 1 year graduation course available to do?

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such one year graduation course available to opt for , however if you wish you can very much opt to pursue Diploma courses or certificate courses you like as there is no such graduation course of one year.
17th April 2016, 01:11 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any 1 year graduation course available to do? Where an what is the admission process followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete details as soon as possible? Awaiting for someone to provide me the complete answer.
Sorry, the duration of the graduation course is 3 years (minimum) from the UGC recognized university. It is not possible to complete the graduation course in 1 year duration. If you don’t find time for regular college then you can choose correspondence or distance mode. Many universities offering the graduation course through correspondence mode in India.
17th April 2016, 01:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, there are no Graduation courses of 1 year duration. The minimum duration of any Under Graduation course is 3 to 4 years and of Post Graduation course is 2 years. You cannot complete the complete Graduation course in one year. If you have any problem to study Graduation through regular mode, you can study Graduation course through correspondence mode and you can appear in examinations to get Graduation degree from a recognised university.
18th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, some private universities offer one year Graduation. Such private Institutions does not recognized by UGC. It's always better that you can apply for three Graduation to make your career bright. Using shortcut to complete Graduation will let you problem at the time of finding jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?