4th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the options I have to do graduation right after completing several courses?

I completed my 12th science 12 years ago. then i did a diploma in fashion designing for 3 years and 1 year merchandising course after that. now i want to do graduation. what are the options that i have? does it hold hold value for getting good job?

10th November 2015, 10:44 PM
singla420

Default Re: What are the options I have to do graduation right after completing several courses?

Actually its depend on you because if you study for just passing your graduation. Then there is no benefit for doing graduation. But if you complete your graduation with clearing all the concept and you know about all things. Then you have benefit of completing graduation. And then you can get easily job without doing struggle.

And do graduation also with fashion designing because you also have diploma for that. This is also a positive point.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?