1st May 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the complete information on this as soon as possible. Please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  5. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  12. Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?
  13. What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to set the banking career in future after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Which subject I can take up for doing graduation course?
  17. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
  18. When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
1st May 2016, 01:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard?

To do Graduation after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in respective entrance examinations (if any) or you can directly get admission in Graduation on the basis of your 12th standard board examination marks. If there is entrance examination conducted for admission to Graduation course, you must have to appear and qualify the examination and based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Graduation course.
1st May 2016, 03:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard?

First of all you should decide as to which graduation course you wish to opt for as various courses have various eligibility requirements. In some of the courses you will have to appear for entrance examination and in some other courses, you might just get admission on the basis of your marks scored in 12th standard.

You will however have to fill in the application form for admission in the prospective Institute and follow the admission procedures thereafter.
1st May 2016, 10:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The simple procedure is to apply for bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. One of the best university of India is Delhi University.

The online application for undergraduate admissions will begin in last week of May, you can apply for it at official website of Delhi University, http://www.du.ac.in.

After application process is over, cut off marks are generated by university depending upon which admissions are done in various colleges of Delhi university. Your 10+2 percentage of marks will decide in which college you will get admission.
2nd May 2016, 12:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 10+2 or equivalent degree from any recognised board or university are eligible to get admission in graduation degree.

So, if you have passed the 10+2 you are eligible for the admission in graduation. The admission in the institute/university are offered on the basis of entrance examination or aggregate in 10+2.
2nd May 2016, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the complete information on this as soon as possible. Please provide me the details.
The aspirant has to get the application forms with prospectus from the college he wants to join. Usually students apply for more than 3 or 4 colleges. After that you have to apply with the required certificates and documents for the admission. The college management short lists your application form and called you for the admission. You have to pay the fees and join the course. This is the usual process in Arts and Science Colleges for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?